Lesson 3成交結帳 - Part2. General sentences 常用句子
1. Do you want to pay your bill?
2. Would you like separate checks?
3. Im afraid we don accept credit cards.
4. Would you pay it with Apple Pay?
5. Will you pay by cash or credit card?
= Is it going to pay cash or credit card?
6. Sorry, but your card was rejected.
= Your card doesn’t seem to work.
7. Do you have another card?
8. Do you want to pay in cash?
9. Please sign your name here.
→也可以只說 Please sign your name.
10. That will be $400.
11. $500 from you.
12. Would you like to put the Company Tax ID number on the receipt?
13. Here is your change (and receipt.) Thanks.
14. This is the detailed bill for today. Please have a look.
15. Take this up to the front counter and they will help you.
(front counter=front desk)