Lesson 3成交結帳 - Supplementary 補充
1. 分期付款 Installment plan / layaway plan
Do you have/offer a layaway plan?
I bought this laptop on an installment plan.
How many installments will I have to pay?
monthly installments 按月分期付款
24 installments 24期分期付款
2. 頭期款 Down payment / put down
The down payment for this car is $4,000.
To buy this laptop, you have to put down $500 first, and then pay another four installments of $400 each.
3. QR code 行動條碼 or ID
May I have your contact information?
Sure, you can scan my QR code or search for my ID.
= Let’s do QR code.
4. 行動支付/行動錢包 Mobile payment / mobile wallet
Do you accept mobile payment?
We accept Apple pay, Android pay and Samsung pay.
5. 統一編號, 發票Tax ID number , receipt
Would you like to put the Company Tax ID number on the receipt?
If yes, please write down your company’s tax ID number here.
6. 會員卡 Membership card
To buy our products, you need to apply for our membership card.
Would you like to apply for our membership card?
7. 集點卡 Points card
Here’s our points card. If you collect ten points, we will offer you a free drink.
8. 保存期限 Expiry date
When is the expiry date of this bread?
The expiry date shows on the bag.
All of our product comes with expiry date tag.
1. Our computer is processing/working, could you please wait a moment?
2. Can I have the bill, please? 我要拿帳單
3. Can we pay separately? / Wed like to separate the bill, please. / Go Dutch.
4. Is service included? 有含服務費嗎
5. Keep the change/rest. 零錢收著
6. It’s closing time and our system will shut down, would you please pay the check first?
7. How much do you charge for the service? 您們的服務費怎麼算
8. We charge 10% for service. 服務費取帳單之百分之十10%
9. Would you pack the rest to go please? 剩下的我要打包
10. Pay the check later. 吃完再付
11. Could you wrap it as a gift please? 可以幫我包裝嗎？
12. Could you bag them please? / Can I have them in a bag? 可以裝在袋子嗎？
13. There seems to be a problem with your credit card. 您的信用卡有問題
14. Would you fill in the questioner please? / Can you evaluate our service?
麻煩您幫我們填文件 / 幫我們勾選分數
15. Any feedback? 顧客滿意度回饋單
16. We’re in a hurry, how long will it take? 我們在趕時間需要多久？
17. It will take about 10 minutes. 大概需要10分鐘
18. Your bill is already paid 您的帳單已經付完了
19. No, please. This is on me. 我請客
Waiter: Was everything to your satisfaction?
Mr & Mrs Smith: Yes, lovely thank you.
Mr Smith: The whole meal was delicious, our compliments to the chef. Unfortunately we have to be back for the baby-sitter so could we pay now?
Waiter: Certainly sir, Ill bring you the bill. Would you like me to order you a taxi?
Mr Smith: Yes, that would be great, thank you.
Mrs Smith: What a nice man, we must leave him a good tip.
Mr Smith: Yes of course.