站內搜尋

Lesson5 店家服務禮儀 - Part2. General sentences 常用句子

 

客人入座閱讀菜單時可以說


1. When you are ready let me know. I’ll be here right away.
你們想要點菜時讓我知道,我會過來這裡


2. Let me know when you are ready.
= Call me / Tell me / Wave at me when you are ready.
好了請告訴我


3. Do you want the drink first or after?
=Would you like your drink to come first or after?
飲料要餐前還是餐後上?



客人吃完飯時


1. How was your meal?
吃得怎麼樣?好吃嗎?


2. Can I get you anything else?
= Will there be anything else?
= Anything else?
還要些甚麼嗎?


3. If you need anything else let me know.
如果您需要甚麼服務跟我說


4. Let me know when you are ready and I’ll get you the check.
你們要結賬時跟我說,我再為您結帳

 bill=check


5. May I clear your plate? / May I clear your table?
可以幫您收個盤子嗎?


6. Excuse me, let me serve you the meal. / let me serve the meal for you. /let me serve you your meal.
打擾一下,幫您遞送餐點


7. Excuse me; allow me to fill up your water.
打擾一下,幫您加一點水



 其他服務


1. Have you been here before?
之前有來過嗎?


2. Im afraid I don understand.
抱歉我不懂您的意思


3. Pardon? Say it again, please.
什麼? 請再說一次


4. How cold do you want? A little of Ice or A lot of ice.
你要多少冰塊? 一點冰還是很多冰


a lot of許多 / a lot of + sth. /e.g. a lot of water


5. Enjoy your meal.
請慢用


Enjoy your treat./ Enjoy your vacation./ Enjoy your class.


6. Watch your step, please.
= Please watch out your steps.
= Watch out please.
請小心台階


7. We are all sold out.
= We‘re out of stock.
我們賣完了


8. Do you need a taxi?
需要幫你叫計程車嗎?
- Would you please call a taxi for me?
可以幫我叫計程車嗎? (客人)
(=Would you call me a taxi?)


當有客人問路/廁所

- Where is the bathroom?
廁所在哪裡?

  • 使用restroom比較有禮貌

- What’s the best way to walk to the train station?
-  What’s the nearest / closest way to the train station?
最近的車站怎麼走?
A: Walk down this road and keep going straight for about 10 minutes.
沿著這條路直走大約10分鐘
B: You can keep going straight until you get to the traffic light.
你可以直走走到前面紅綠燈處

B: You’ll see it on your right/left.
目的地將會在您的右/左邊

On your right hand side  在您的右手邊
On your left hand side    在您的左手邊


 

相關詞彙

turn left / right 左轉/右轉

traffic lights 紅綠燈

go straight / go ahead 直走

traffic jam 塞車/交通阻塞

go past 經過…店

at the corner of  轉角

next to 在…旁邊

junction 交叉路口 (=intersection)

between 在…之間

circle/roundabout 圓環

* I stuck in a traffic jam.  我困在車陣中。
*Don’t run the red light, otherwise you will take a ticket.
  不要闖紅燈,不然你會被開罰單。

speed ticket 超速罰單
red light ticket 闖紅燈罰單
U turn 迴轉

  • make a U turn
更新時間:2018/07/10