站內搜尋

Lesson 3成交結帳 - Part3. Conversation practice 會話練習

 

Conversation 1
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,請問有需要幫忙嗎?
B: Check, please.
結帳,謝謝
A: That will be $382.
總共382元
A: Will you pay by cash or credit card?
請問要刷卡或是付現?
B: Cash, please.
付現
A: $500 from you.
收您500元
A: Here is your change and receipt.
這是找您的零錢與收據
A: Thank you for coming.
謝謝光臨


 

Conversation 2
A: (Greeting) . Is it going to pay cash or credit card?
(招呼語) ,請問要刷卡或是付現呢?
B: Credit card, please. 刷卡
A: Sorry, your card doesn’t seem to work.
抱歉,您的信用卡沒辦法使用
B: No, Ill use the other card instead.           Instead 作為替代
我換一張信用卡給你
A: Sure, not a problem/not a big deal. That will be $1200.
沒問題,總共是1200元
A: Please confirm and sign here.
請確認金額並且在這裡簽名
B: Ok. 好
A: Here is your change and receipt. Thanks.
這是找您的零錢與發票,謝謝
A: Have a nice day.
祝你有美好的一天
B: Thank you. Good bye.
謝謝,再見

更新時間:2018/06/22