Lesson 5 店家服務禮儀 - Part2. General sentences 常用句子
1. When you are ready let me know. I’ll be here right away.
2. Let me know when you are ready.
= Call me / Tell me / Wave at me when you are ready.
3. Do you want the drink first or after?
=Would you like your drink to come first or after?
1. How was your meal?
2. Can I get you anything else?
= Will there be anything else?
= Anything else?
3. If you need anything else let me know.
4. Let me know when you are ready and I’ll get you the check.
5. May I clear your plate? / May I clear your table?
6. Excuse me, let me serve you the meal. / let me serve the meal for you. /let me serve you your meal.
7. Excuse me; allow me to fill up your water.
1. Have you been here before?
2. Im afraid I don understand.
3. Pardon? Say it again, please.
4. How cold do you want? A little of Ice or A lot of ice.
➤a lot of 許多 / a lot of + sth. /e.g. a lot of water
5. Enjoy your meal.
➤Enjoy your treat./ Enjoy your vacation./ Enjoy your class.
6. Watch your step, please.
= Please watch out your steps.
= Watch out please.
7. We are all sold out.
= We‘re out of stock.
8. Do you need a taxi?
- Would you please call a taxi for me? 可以幫我叫計程車嗎? (客人) (=Would you call me a taxi?)
- Where is the bathroom?
➤使用 restroom 比較有禮貌
- What’s the best way to walk to the train station?
- What’s the nearest / closest way to the train station?
A: Walk down this road and keep going straight for about 10 minutes.
沿著這條路直走大約 10 分鐘
B: You can keep going straight until you get to the traffic light.
➤ traffic jam 交通阻塞
B: You’ll see it on your right/left.
turn left / right 左轉/右轉
traffic lights 紅綠燈
go straight / go ahead 直走
go past 經過…店
at the corner of 轉角
next to 在…旁邊
junction 交叉路口 (=intersection)